Church Sound & Projection Systems
Drummond AV are expert Church Sound & Projection Systems Installers. Our work will exceed your expectations and at a price you can afford. We will design and install a reliable and easy to operate system for your Church or Church Hall. We are specialist sound system dealers and can offer a wide range of equipment. Careful equipment selection will guarantee that your requirements are met. From a basic sound system to a cutting edge digital system we have the design and installation expertise that is second to none.
- Compact & discreet 100V Line packages designed for optimum voice reinforcement.
- Powerful full range systems for live music / praise band and high quality vocal reproduction.
- Versatile Portable PA Systems with internal battery and on-board mixer.
Mixers & Amplification
- Stand alone and easy to operate desk-top mixer amplifiers.
- Compact analogue multi-channel powered mixers with digital effects
- High performance digital mixing consoles with comprehensive facilities and control
Video Projectors & Flat Screen Monitors.
- Powerful high resolution DLP & LED installation projectors.
- Compact portable projectors.
- Fixed, manual & electric screens.
- Large format flat screen monitors.
Recording Equipment & Microphones.
- Radio microphone systems – lapel & hand held.
- Installed microphones – lectern, table-top & pulpit.
- High quality extended reach vocal microphones.
- Digital recording – MP3 DAT & USB
Induction Loop System Design & Installation
An Audio Frequency Induction Loop commonly referred to simply as a Hearing Loop or Induction Loop is an assistive listening system that provides access to facilities for those with a hearing impairment. It will usually work in conjunction with a church sound system installation. It takes a sound source and transfers it directly to a hearing aid without background noise, interference or acoustical distortion. Induction Loop Systems are commonly installed in conjunction with public address facilities.
The Equality Act 2010 replaced the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and states that you must make ‘reasonable adjustments’ so that your service is accessible. Without making these changes, you may be discriminating against deaf or hard of hearing people. Non-compliance may result in legal action if you do not make Induction Loop facilities available to service users.
Free On-Site Consultancy Service
We offer a free of charge consultancy service and are happy to meet on site to discuss and evaluate your proposed sound system Installation. We will then review your options and draw up a cost effective proposal based around your needs and budget . When you are entirely happy with our proposal one of our experienced engineers will start work on a detailed design.
Implementation of the proposed Audio Visual Cabling work will then be carried out in a timely and professional manner.
Drummond AV are fully insured and comply with all relevant health and safety requirements.
On completion of installation works we will carry out a formal handover and deliver end user training as required.
After Sales Service & Repairs
Drummond AV know the importance of after sales service and aim to develop long term working relationships with our clients. We also offer a prompt church sound system repair and equipment upgrade service.
Our free annual “health check” will keep your church sound system running smoothly and ensure long term reliability .
Get in touch by Phone or Email
If you’re looking for more information related to our products and services please give us a call or alternatively send us an email via our form and one of the team will get back to you.